Universidades

Hospitales

Carreras de la Salud

Tecnicaturas

Clasificados & Insumos

Trabajo

Café Mancia

Foro/ Mancia/ Foros generales/ Foros Internacionales/ International forum/

What is the most Romantic Place in the World?

Página 1 de 2 12 »
  1. 12
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos

dear all;

What do you think is the most romantic place in the world .. I was watching a t.v show about it and they said that there are 20 romantic places in the world ... what i remember is the 11th place which is Havana and the 10th place which is San Francisco in the US.

They have certain criteria for choosing those places like the place mostly is historical ... for people who have travelled around the world or who have read something can tell us about nice places they think they are romantic ..

2. Médico Residente Cardiólogo
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    I haven`t been able to travel a lot (yet) but one of the romantic places i`ve ever been is Zipolite in the pacific coas of Mexico.

Look at it on the internet. It`s very quiet and it has one of the best sunset`s i`ve ever seen.

Oh! Now that I mention the word "sunset" I remebmer a place which is consider the best place for a sunset in the world. Is the island of Santorini, in Greece. It`s also a wonderful pleace, so i will mention those two places.

best regards
    nacho
  3. Psy
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    well...
    im not much of a traveller nowadays xP!!!
    but if i must pick one, i think id love to be with my beloved in some irish flowered hill... i dunno, i just think that the fresh air and a clear sky can be really romantic xP!!!
    not to mention a starry night ...
    see ya guys
    Juan
  4. 12
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    Nacho and Psy .. thanks for your post ... i really appreciate it

Psy, I was looking at your blog and i noticed that you're from Egypt ... is there many egyptions in Argentina?
  5. Avatar de laVirgin
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    Paris, of course
  6. Avatar de Chechu-Cechi
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    Since I was a child I've always wanted to visit Positano, in Italy. I saw this small town in a movie (with Robert Downey Jr & Marisa Tomei) and it is gorgeous!!!

Paris & anywhere at Greece, I agree. And Rome, of course!!
    Chechü

"Alguien con 10% de talento y 90% de voluntad tiene más posibilidades de lograr el éxito que alguien con 90% de talento y 10% de voluntad"
  7. Avatar de cowie
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    ive only traveled around my country (Argentina) but im pretty sure that id say any place with mountains and lakes, such as Bariloche.
    I know Denver, (colorado, USA) is like that as well, cause my boyfriend lived there and its a beautiful place so yeah id prolly say Bariloche and denver :P
    close your eyes, make the wish
    that this could last forever.
    if only you could stay
    with me now
  8. Avatar de HERNAN_MD
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    Gggggggggggwat Ar Shu Sain Pipl?

Coz Ai Don^t Anderstud E Gad Dem Zing... Eniwey Ai Laik Mai Jome Suit Jome....

Touche!

MANCIA DANCE SOY BIPOLAR "BIPOLAR BIPOLAR...DESPUES DE LA ALEGRIA DAN GANAS DE LLORAR.."
  9. 143
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    I vote for Brugge in Belgium.
  10. Médico Residente Cardiólogo
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    im from argentina bs as and im quite sure that the most romantic place in the world would be to be sitted with your girlfriend next to the Senna river in paris
  11. Avatar de Margoss
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    Don´t know...Paris, maybe??

See you!!
    Margoss!!

"Las cosas que nunca tuve son tan sencillas como irlas a buscar!!"
  12. Estudiante de Medicina
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    there`s a place called Kiama, in Australia... It`s beautiful... but too hot in summer.....
    I´ve been there in 2001...
    In argentina...........mmmmmmmmmm El calafate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beautiful and cold....................perfect to be with somebody to love... jejejeje

sorry ..my wrriting is awful!!!!!
    bye bye.....jimena...............
  13. Avatar de doxc
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    Ohh!... your wrong!... the most romantic place is Bangkok Beach´s... ! =)... I was there last winter... and it´s Beatifull.... The sand and the sea, always the moon look´s like a nice white dream!....

Sorry for my English, but... my mom´s is french.... and i´m speak french like my second language!...
    Medicos Sin Fronteras (Seré)
  14. Avatar de valita88
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    well.. ai am espiquin ingliy muy mal asi que lo contesto en forma criolla y "mas mejor" el mejor lugar del mundo es donde uno este comodo con las personas que quiere y se sienta querido ...

gud bai
    El dia que naci me quisieron sacrificar, me quisieron ahogar en un balde pero pude zafar...
  15. 34
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    Most beautiful place u said ? It´s obvious people...MY ROOM...the only place that has everything my burned brain needs to be OK again...

But if the thing is a turistic place...well, it could be any Centro american beach...
  16. 234
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    once time i was in esquel (Argentina)! is the best place i had ever been!! when i was there i couldnt understand that beautiful place!! mountains and river are the best option for a romantic place!!!!
    (excuse me if my english is poor but i didnt use it for a long time!!, im thinking that im fotgetting it!!)
  17. Avatar de ducky
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    the south of argentina is all beautifull for example San Martin de los Andes, it´s a great place where you can have a really good time with your girl.... visit it...
    saludos
    see you.
    duck
  18. Avatar de .:PAU:.
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    mmm... In my opinion the most romantic place in the world is Paris. I think it has the perfect combination between a modern city, a well-known history and culture and the attracting nature. Even the language is romantic...
    I hope I'll be able to go there, visit every single part of the city and hear a male voice saying..."Escusez-moi madmoiselle, vous voulez danser avec moi?"... oh.. it would be so romantic...

But I'd better come back to real life... It's saturday and in 20 minutes starts Dr house, wich I won't lose... jajaj
    Is anybody here kind of adict of dr house and ER??? jaja I like both of them.. but dr kovach won't appear anymore, it's a pitty... ooh i finished talking about another topic.
    I leave

Bye

Pau
  19. Avatar de .:PAU:.
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    sorry! it's addicted to... such a mistake.. jaja
  20. 40
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    I think the most romantic place is...anywhere, if you are with your beloved!
  21. Avatar de maiu22
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    Citar Originalmente publicado por Tincho Ver post
    The interrogative particle "Which is" is referring to opting out of a list of already defined options. As in "Which one". Basically, defining a choice out of a list of choices that is already defined.
    I agree, If you say so.
    Besides you say It beautiffuly
    Maiu
  22. 15
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    i dont have any romantically perfect place.. but i think that theres a lot of beautiful places.. the really important thing is with who u are shearing it !!!
    Agus te amo muchooo

sorry for my english. pam
    Pame
  23. Avatar de Annie.chan
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    Uhmmm... Paris?
    "My" most romantic place is a beach called Santa Maria. It's specially great under the stars
  24. 23
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    Where is Santa Maria?
  25. Avatar de Ophelia
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    I think that there are too many beautiful places in this world, it's impossible to pick only one.

Every place could be the most romantic one... if you are there with your boyfriend/girlfriend.

People turn cities into romantic places... it's not only the kind of place.

26. Avatar de Selene_85
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    Sarcastic or not, she's right... any place can be romantic if you have the right person next to you...

There are too many beautiful places where you can practically breathe romance... It's a hard choice...

But, If I have to choose... I'd say... a lost island in polineshia... Bora Bora perhaps... or Florence... (love europe and it's history...)

27. Avatar de Kinslayer
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    I Would Say Phi Phi Island in Thailand (where te movie ''the beach'' was shooted) before the Tsunami completely destroyed it, a little town where all the peope walked bearfoot in the sand, a real paradise....what a shame....

Doxc I wouldn't choose Bangkok as a Romantic place unless you like walking down the streets with a chinstrap all they long......
  28. 7
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    i love travel its like a hobby for my family ,but abouth romantic places let me think it´s kind of hard, many of you have have said paris , i really think that will be london its just great you can find every thing and great places like Le Louvre, Efel Tower, Champs Elysees, Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame, Arc de Triumphe, i dont remember more but well london it´s just great
  29. 7
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    and in my country if you whant a romantic plase you have to go to El puente de los suspiros in Barranco - Perú its so beutifull ill put a picture for you
  30. Avatar de Kinslayer
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    Riiiight I think you are a bit cinfused in here dear kerlyta......all the places you've just mention are in Paris and not in London, dunno maybe emmmm yapayey.......are you sure you went to london? Maybe you went to london thinking it was paris and to paris thinking it was london.....wooow that would be sick......lol
  31. 7
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    Destinos en Perú 3 - Terra Fotolog

mirenlo please
    pd. dice la creencia que si cruzas este puente aguantando la respiración , el deseo que pidieres se te cumple.
  32. Avatar de Kinslayer
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    Ahhh y te vana romper los Kinotos porque no podes poner 2 posts seguidos asi que escribo este para que vos puedas contestar tranquilaaa!!

I was in peru 2 years ago, Machu Picchu.....absolutely incredible!But mmm romantic? I dont think so! Its more like being Indiana Jones (?¿)
  33. 517
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    my bedroom...
    Pablo"JamesVennamun"Magno
    Hope You Die!
  34. Avatar de maria laura quiñones urqu
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos

romantic places, joyfull moments

Although my preferences are on cities like Manhattan and Amsterdam, I must admit that Venice is as pretty and romantic as it's known.
  35. Avatar de ZeKKi
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    Citar Originalmente publicado por PabloMagno Ver post
    my bedroom...
    O C'mon!!! I was going to make the same joke

i leave.. and never return.... snif snif
    See one, Do one, Teach one.
  36. Avatar de ZeKKi
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    The 109 bus in Argentina. That's like a motel with wheels!!!!
  37. Avatar de yazz
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    mmm i dont know exactly WHERE, i didt travel a lot but if i have to choose one place near me town i think it would be "puerto madero".
    i love it
    dont know WHY but im in love with the city near the river, all the restaurant, the woman bridge..mm♥

bye

yaz!
  38. Avatar de Rodo
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    Citar Originalmente publicado por ZeKKi Ver post
    The 109 bus in Argentina. That's like a motel with wheels!!!!
    wow, ive never heard that before... does it have vibration-sits or a water-sits, or just the regular ones? (it was a joke... like the mattresses but with sits)

honestly, if i had to plan a trip to a romantic spot anywhere in the world i wouldnt know where to go... but perhaps id chose a snowy place like the alps, cos when i think on a romantic place snow pops up... snow and a wooden bungalow with a wood-fired chimney. i guess that's all
    "Tudu bom, tudu legal"
    Si sos un Manciano... USA CINTITA BLANCA EN LA MOCHILA!! Enterate acá.
  39. 176
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    Buenos Aires
  40. Avatar de ZeKKi
    Agradecimientos
    recibidos
    My heart... =)
Página 1 de 2 12 »

Discusiones similares

• Tema